Light Rail is now on DriveThruCards!



I'm happy to announce my newest game LIGHT RAIL is now live on DriveThruCards! It's a route-building game about rival companies vying to take credit for a futuristic city's brand new light rail network. Definite inspiration from my love of Carcassonne, Cable Car, and Tsuro. I hope you enjoy it! Here are some preview pics:





Another great print job from DriveThruCards! Get your copy of LIGHT RAIL now! As with all my new products, there is an early bird discount that will end as soon as my next product goes live. Catch this train while you can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design